Wednesday, March 7, 2018

February 6th, 2018

We took an almost 3 hour drive to St. Louis this morning, had a slight disaster trying to find a library, and made it to Logan University of Chiropractics (which one of my favorite people graduated from, you know who you are;) to email for a spare minute!

So to make it short: Bill Decker was baptized on February the 3rd! And then he picked up other people we're teaching for church on Sunday! We're throwing him right in, haha.

Darla has remained smoke-free! So she wants to be baptized on her birthday, which is February 24th :) her husband Ed just finished the Book of Mormon and told us on Friday he also knows it to be true! They want to be married in the temple :) I am so happy for them!

Our other investigators are doing really well! We *might* see another baptism this week, which could also be my last! We'll see. God is in charge, not me! I am so happy for the time I've been here and for the people I've met.

I love you all!! Pictures or it didn't happen? 

Actually I have no time to download them, so you'll just have to believe me until next week ;)

Love,
Sister Fluegel 🐦

No comments:

Post a Comment