Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pictures finally! September 25th 2017


What a week! I can't begin to explain what we did, what happened, and what I've learned!


It's been amazing, that's for sure. Tuesday was unexpectedly great, Wednesday and Thursday Sister Hardy and I both had hard days, and we kept trekking through. Then the weekend came and there were so many miracles!

My idea of what a 'miracle' is has definitely changed, of course. I've found that usually they are simple, seemingly insignificant events that I probably glanced never used to notice. Now I see the great significance--in small moments I see God's hand in my life.

I could try to explain them (I actually just tried writing one out as an example) but I think it'd be better to invite you all to look for them yourself :) I can promise that when we pause to help and lift another, we will find strength beyond our own. Things will happen! Writing in my journal the past 8 months has helped me to see that. Every bad day ends, and every good day is around the corner!

General Conference is this weekend, you can watch it on lds.org
Love you all. Enjoy all the pictures, haha, its been a while since I could attach them!!

Sister Fluegel 🐦












No comments:

Post a Comment