Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy Monday! October 23rd 2017

Good morning! I spent too much time not writing this email, haha, so my time is about up.

I'll leave you with some awesome scriptures that touched my heart this week about repentance from 2 Nephi 26 (https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/2-ne/26?lang=eng):

23 For behold, my beloved brethren, I say unto you that the Lord God worketh not in darkness.
24 He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.
25 Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: Come unto me all ye ends of the earth, buy milk and honey, without money and without price.

And a little later in the chapter:

28 Behold, hath the Lord commanded any that they should not partake of his goodness? Behold I say unto you, Nay; but all men are privileged the one like unto the other, and none are forbidden.

Another great quote: When there's no peace on earth, there is peace in Christ.

I love you guys!!!
Sister Fluegel 🐦
Pictures of cotton rolls, cotton fields, and Dairy Queen with Cap and Steve. Basically, our life.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment