Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Weekly Updates

Happy Easter!

Monday April 6, 2015

What a wonderful Easter weekend it has been! General Conference was amazing; we were able to go with Heaven and Ray and their friends, as well as with Riley and Stephanie. I loved all the messages about families, temples, and the plan of salvation! There are so many great things happening in Farmington. Heaven is officially starting the stop smoking program this week and it'll be my first time teaching it. I'm so excited! We are finding a lot of new people to teach; particularly Sister Doutt, who wants to prepare to go to the temple even though her husband won't come to church with her and we are teaching them family history/temple prep starting this week! 
      One of the biggest things I've gained from my mission is the appreciation for the words of the Prophet and Apostles. I made an effort over the last 6 months to read all of the talks and write in my thoughts/feelings in the margins of my Conference Ensign magazine. It's been used so much that I had to tape it all back together. I'm so excited to have the May Ensign when it comes out and start reading all the talks. It is such a blessing to have modern prophets, seers, and revelators to guide us in our lives! 
     Love, Sister Fluegel



Pictures: Saturday Afternoon with Riley and Stephanie
Sunday Afternoon with Heaven and Ray
Heaven and Ray in front of the Temple








No comments:

Post a Comment